I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Shisha Lounge @ Solaris Mont Kiara, KL

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 10:47 AM 0 comments

Again I made my visit to Shisha Lounge. This is just a post to show what I had during lunch. 

I often find myself craving for them, so I just had to order both chicken dishes. 
Their chicken is just fantastic.  Tasted so good, with excellent marination done.

And they offer super good deal for lunch. On the right is their chicken breast kebab offered as part of set lunch which cost only RM15, which includes that, a plate of saffron rice, salad and a can of soft drink. Ain't sure where else to find such good deal. 

As for the chicken on the left hand side, its Chicken Kebab on bone. Its only available for ala-carte  ala-carte order. Because it taste so good, I was even willing to order it despite it cost more than double of the set lunch price. Super yummy. I almost can't help myself even as I'm sharing this.
 

Chicken Kebab on Bone. Price-RM35 and Joojeh Lunch Promotion. Price-RM15

Do visit my more detailed post posted earlier : here

Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Shisha Lounge @ Solaris Mont Kiara, KL "