I Just Wana Eat

Enjoy Food. Enjoy Life.

Garrett Popcorn @ 1 Utama, Bandar Utama

Posted by ijustwanaeat On 5:17 PM 0 comments

I can't remember when was the last I had the feeling of 'love at first bite'.. 
Had saw a long queue queing for Garrett's popcorn at KLCC some time back, but this time when I saw the same at 1-Utama, I just had to try it. 

But somehow I couldn't figure out the pricing much, but hey, how much would a pack of popcorn cost. 
And when it was my turn, my eyes was set on Caramel flavor, and requested for the Caramel Popcorn mixed with Macadamia. 
Took the medium pack, and at cashier counter, I paid RM36 (without nuts is RM21).



Ouch, if given time to think about it, ain't sure if I would paid this much for popcorn. But after I took 1 bite of the popcorn, I felt, wow! It's really worth the money spent. 

Each of the popcorn is quoted well with the caramel, and there are just loads of macadamia inside. Since buying raw macadamia isn't cheap, so the price came to very well worth it.
Crunchiness to the max, and super fresh!


I'm now at a phase that I cut down on 'fattening' food, but when the time comes, I surely want to indulge in Garrett's popcorn again.

Garrett Popcorn Shops @ 1 Utama (located within Candylicious)
Lot G139B, Ground Floor, 1Utama Shopping Centre
Lebuh Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya,
47800 Selangor



Categories: , ,

0 Response for the "Garrett Popcorn @ 1 Utama, Bandar Utama "